The MRI/CT Core Laboratory is chaired by Mark Rosen, MD, PhD, from the University of Pennsylvania. Already involved with several ACRIN trials, it provides specialized expertise in these modalities from physicians and other imaging specialists.
MRI/CT Core Laboratory capabilities include:
- Site qualification for imaging
- Procedures and methods for image acquisition and reconstruction
- Image acquisition and transmission support
- Clinical image quality assurance and quality control
Image archive, review, and access
- Methods of qualitative and quantitative data acquisition
- Centralized reader studies
Learning More About ACRIN Trials Using MRI/CT Technology
Going to the Protocol Summary Table allows you to identify which ACRIN trials involve the use of MRI and CT modalities. Further information about any of these trials can be found by linking to the protocol-specific contents.